The Sunshine Coast, as the name suggests, enjoys one of the nicest and most stable climates of any area in Australia. However, being in Queensland means that it is exposed to the same subtropical climate that many other areas of the Queensland coast are exposed to. This means fairly high average rainfalls during the summer months, providing and ideal breeding ground for mould and mildew.
Our 5 step Mould Removal Process will have your lovely Sunshine Coast home mould free in no time at all.
- Inspection – A thorough inspection of the mould problem is required in order to identify the extent of the problem.
- Correction – We must identify the cause of the mould before we proceed to remove it, so at to prevent its return.
- Removal – Our highly trained mould removal specialists will perform our perfected mould removal techniques.
- Dry Out – The infected areas must then be dried to remove moisture in the air. This helps to prevent the mould from returning.
- Prevention – We will walk you through some tips and tricks to prevent the return of mould in the future.
Find out more about our Mould Removal process here…
Mould Pro have been operating on The Sunshine Coast for over a decade, so our expert technicians are well aware of how to deal with Mould Removal in this particular climate. If you’re on the Sunshine Coast and require Mould Removal services, then don’t hesitate to contact Mould Pro on 1300 662 938.